Friday, October 31, 2008

Fishin on Halloween

After 4 years of marriage, this is the first Halloween that me and Jamie have been able to spend together. One or the other of us has always had to work. We decided we would go fishing someplace close, so we went to Hyrum. There was not very many boats on the water, probably because it was very cold and windy. We even got some sprinkles of rain a couple times. We were there for 4 hours and we only caught one fish (well I did). Decent sized rainbow. We had a great time and it was nice to get out. Natty had a blast barking at all the birds even though she froze!




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Leeann said...

Sweet! Looks like fun. Especially with your sharp looking dog!

Keri said...

It looks like you had a nice time fishing. You are quite the outdoors woman! That is awesome!

Keri said...

I love your family picture!

My Crazy Life said...

Hey there! It has been so fun reconnet with people from high school and seeing how they have changed. I love seeing everyones familys. Its crazy to think we are that old :) Heidi (Hill) Schiess

Melissa said...

Hi Angie--my kids want your dog:) I need you email address--

Trish said...

Hey Angie! Found you through all of the MHS blogs :) What a cute family you have! Hope you don't mind if I keep taking a peek :) Trish Allen (Madsen)